Share with us what your expectations are of using the site. Please do your best to answer the questions below as well as provide any other expectations that come to mind.
- What problems do you feel we will help you solve or resolve?
- How active do you intend to be with the site (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)?
- Do you expect to do the bulk of the work to get your project off the ground, or do you feel that's the role you want our Transition Team to play?
- Do you plan to be very invested in our organization and stay with us for a long time (maybe even years) or are you registered on the site just to see what it's about?
- How do you expect our organization to fund projects (like yours) in order to launch them?
- Do you feel our site is meant to help you solely with professional matters or personal ones too?
- Are you willing to contribute and give to others registered on the site as well as receive and take their offerings?
- Are you willing to help with promoting the site as long as you feel it is in alignment with your personal values?
- Do you expect your use of this site to be "life altering" in any way?
- With the knowledge that we are run by a small and 100% volunteer run team, how fast do you feel our turn around time will be for any things entered into the Suggestion Box or sent to us via the Contact Us pages?
- Do you feel all of the above expectations you have provided are reasonable?
Feel free to write any additional expectations that were not prompted at the close of your answers to the questions above.
1. More ability with public conflict avoidance and peaceful resolution. 2. Daily, then weekly as it gets more demanding. 3. It depends on what the "work" entails. 4. Cannot predict if i will like this or if y'all will like me, so i don't know. 5. Funding projects are for those who want projects to succeed. I do not know what projects you mean. 6. Ideally both, but again, i have no idea as i have not read all of your lengthy website yet. 7. Do you mean time, money, or wisdom? 8. I always promote what i like when able and appropriate. When i love it, even more so. 9. Expect it, no. Hope so, yes. 10. My guess is that a lean and efficient organization can respond within 2 working days. 11. Yes as i am very reasonable.
1. Fear of change. 2. Weekly 3. I will do bulk of work. 4. Will see how goes to determine stay time. 5. Do not know how you do that. 6. Hope it's both. 7. Yes, hope it's a balanced reciprocity. 8. Yes. 9. It could be 10. I'm from hawaii, so used to phone calls and emails being rarely returned. 11. Yes
There are plenty of resources here that I have studied before I took a break to concentrate on other matters. I hope to bring those other matters to you all as soon as possible. I am not sure if this is the best place for sharing ideas. Comments welcome, here or on Facebook.
1. getting involved with your org. forces me to fully explain to somebody “in the field”, as it were (the field of “Planet Healing”?, i heard it refered that way once) my complex vision of possible change... that is my primary goal met, right there... let’s do this, bring it, lol... 2. Daily, is my honest guestimate at this point. 3. i expect to do all the work, i guess 4. i HOPE to work with what you do and represent at least until we heal this damn planet! (after maybe we can just stay friends? lol) 5. at this point i’m not looking for funding. 6. in my world those do not distinguish so readily, but i expect your site might welcome whatever stays relevant to the current focus. 7. absolutely, love to share and to learn and explore 8. for sure i’ll help, maties... yarrr 9. it seems to want to go there, perhaps... i expect this whole year to be life altering in the sense that i intend to do my best to activate or release my vision... and if your group can help me get started and perhaps even gather a bit of traction... shazam, life altered. Do i expect this? hmmm. . . . YES ! yes i do :) 10. i think maybe a week might be reasonable, less would be better obviously... 3 days might be optimal, if 1 day creates too much stress... and “variable within a week depending on work load” would also be just fine... if it’s reliable, i would have patience for whatever. 11. what? i should go back and read? i trust myself the first time... i’m reasonable, i did my best...yes they’re reasonable (but please let me know otherwise)
1. Finding critical mass for my projects 2. Probably monthly 3. I already do all the work 4. Yes 5. Possibly crowdfunding or maybe finding a developer willing to volunteer or work for equity 6. Probably both 7.Yes 8.Yes 9. Probably, though every day is life altering when you are present and in your passion. 10. a few weeks 11.Yes
1 My inner vision of how beautiful and wonderful life on Earth can potentially be is not congruent with the reality of my current day to day experience. 2 I intend to use the site daily or as often as it makes sense to use it. (I intend to be working at my action plan daily or close to it. If at some point I am doing a step on my action plan that has me doing something in the real world I might not actually come onto the website if it isn’t required for the work I’m doing at that time.) 3 I expect to have a reciprocal relationship with The Transition in which I am doing plenty of work to start/develop/maintain my projects as part of the TT network and you will be helping me with guidance, encouragement, fellowship and support. 4 As long as you are here for me I want to be here for you. I feel that it is my divine duty to act as a guardian/steward to life and Earth and it seems like TT is going to be a lot of help in empowering me in my mission and aligning me with people with the same aim. So yes I do see myself being very actively involved for a long time. 5 Funds contributed from monthly donations and income generated by hybrid co-op businesses? and well to be honest I don’t know how realistic this is, but I imagine that I will be able to start small with my project, keep costs relatively low in the initial stages and turn a small profit to progressively save up and expand as more resources become available. I don’t know the practical details about how the funds will be generated but I am very hopeful that with your guidance and my willingness to put in my “sweat equity” my visions will manifest. 6 I feel that all matters in life are connected to each other and the site is touching every area of my life in a transformative way. 7 Yes 8 Yes, once I know more about it. I would want to be pretty confident with the concepts and info before trying to teach other people about it. 9 Life is ever-changing and every experience I’ve had has been life-altering. So yes I expect using the site will aid in my continued growth and transformation. 10 I don’t know. I’m sure it will depend on the humans on the other side of the webforms, how they are feeling on that day, what needs of theirs are or aren’t being fulfilled and to what degree, what kind other obligations they have in their day-to-day lives, etc. I imagine most queries would be addressed within a few days 11 Isn't “reasonable” an evaluation according to NVC? Haha. But to be honest I really don’t know. I don’t pretend to have a completely clear picture of how the transition is going to happen and what it’s going to take. some other expectations I want to share.. I expect that I will be amazed and inspired countless times by the people working and growing alongside me and that I will also amaze and inspire others. I expect that we will face some difficulties and that at times circumstances may appear bleak. I expect I will find financial freedom and ultimate fulfillment. I expect that I will develop some incredible friendships. I expect that we will be successful in manifesting Heaven on Earth. I expect I will continue evolving into an ever more beautiful being and learn to provide ever greater value to the beings of the cosmos.
1) unknown 2) monthly 3) I have run my project for 10 years 4) depends on what I find 5) by connecting interested parties 6) niether 7) yes 8) yes 9) no 10) no expectation 11) seems pretty random.
1. Meet like minded people. 2. At least weekly.. depends on how busy I am.. 3. I feel I will do mist of the work for my projects.. 4. I'll be here for awhile.. 5. Im not really sure? If I can get funding some where I have a wonderful plan.. 6. Both..7. Yes 8. Yes. 9. Possible 10. I am not sure?? 11. Yes they are responsible..
1) Finding community to cocreate with. Finding awesome people is the problem I expect to solve 2) Almost daily 3) For “my” project I am hoping to find many people to do the work as I have limited spoons. I do not expect ANYONE to do something they do not want to and feel called to do 4) I am here for the long haul to work on my project and help others with theirs, once we have saved all of humanity I will take a break 5) I do not expect funding, I have my own (similar) funding model 6) It is all connected, I bring my whole self to everything I do and accept others as they are. 7) Yes that is what community is 8) Absolutely...already tweeted it and shared it on FB 9) Already has been, introduced to nonviolent communication and non zero days 10) A few days would be my expectation but communication to a timeline would help me if it is longer than a week (ie: it takes us a few weeks to get back to people) 11) I am a very reasonable person, even when it comes to me “unreasonable project”. I do not require my expectations to be met. I am here for what is offered as it changes and evolves.
I have learnt from many of lifes challenges that it is easier to go with the flow and not have too many expectations. I can not wait to meet other people to co create with and support peoples projects and see if there are people interested in my projects.
2. monthly, 3. Collaborating is the only way we can Transition, 4. Yes, I am very invested although I spend little time here, 5. My organization has self funding, 6. I want this site to help mostly with catalyzing a paradigm shift, 7. I am a fully committed Gifter 8. Yes, raising awareness about solutions is how we change the world, 9. My life is changing every year, 10. You seem pretty fast at responding. 11. Yes.
My focus is changing the current MINDSET, which i think is the most important aspect of the transition. Until a persons MINDSET changes, they will not help to make the transition. i do this through social media, mostly FB, and in person when talking with others.
1. I feel like your organization can help navigate the many pitfalls that can plague starting a New Paradigm. To shift away from the old paradigm, reevaluating old belief systems, patterns, and changing them requires much work, more than what others expect. I hope this comprehensive process can show unique ways to ease the transition. 2. I plan to check/work daily, at the worst, weekly. 3. I'm confused with the question but I will answer this: I expect to give my all in my areas of expertise and providing as much as I can to help the Transition. I expect the Transition to help in areas that I have no knowledge or to provide unique connection, solutions, or examples of how to help achieve a more sustainable world. 4. I expect to be a team player for many years if it helps others see and act towards creating a better future. 5. I expect that most of projects started have to have grassroots beginnings where a few people share what that they can and see where the missing resources are to start small-scale projects that are profitable enough to expand the existing project or create another similarly profitable project. I do not know the funding system of the Transition but I would not ask for funding unless I had a plan that was well-developed by members of the Transition. 7. I expect this site to help both professionally and personally, whether it be connecting business connections towards creating sustainable businesses/projects, or leading to gurus/ceremonies, or healers that have solutions to emotional, physical, or spiritual problems. 8. Yes of course. 9. I am always altering my behaviors, mindset, and activities to align with the path of least harm but with the most amount postive transformation. I see the Transition aligned with this goal so yes. 10. I dunno, I expect a waiting time of around a week. 11. I do feel like it is reasonable, maybe slightly ambitious, but I'm easy-going so I keep my expectations pretty wide.
If not then leave us a suggestion on how it can be improved