Anton Erzen tagged Dmitri Shaffer's Dmitri Shaffer’s Expectations with important 2022-09-09 12:48:47 -0500 on September 09, 2022 at 12:48 PM (CDT)
Dmitri Shaffer’s Expectations
I hope this site will help provide a platform to co-create local, sustainable communities, serving as models and educational facilities. I hope to meet likeminded people in my corner of the world, and start an Ecovilage just north of Maynooth, Ontario, Canada. I have 43 acres of healthy, forested land that can support at least 20-50 people sustainably with a large nature reserve left virtually untouched. I have hard time with computers, websites and office stuff, but I’m quite skilled in permaculture and construction, with such specializations as LED lighting, landscaping, masonry, metal work, edible gardens and sustainable forest management. I believe that people of all ages and walks of life have something to contribute in a true community setting. My son is 6 now and I’m not planing to completely move to the land for another 10 years or so, but that never stoped me from planing, building and organizing there.
Anton Erzen published 1. Connecting to people who think like me about the economic system in Site Expectations 2022-09-07 17:12:00 -0500 on September 07, 2022 at 05:12 PM (CDT)
1. Connecting to people who think like me about the economic systemConnecting to people who think like me about the economic system
Anton Erzen endorsed 2017-04-10 11:52:27 -0500 on April 10, 2017 at 11:52 AM (CDT)
After reading this, please endorse below as The Transition sees YOU as one of our many beneficiaries.
Intent: We unite and empower people to take positive action towards enhancing and protecting all life and our environment for future generations.
Purpose: Our purpose is to construct real solutions by providing the support, space, and resources for the common heritage of the Earth's resources and to do so via our collective knowledge. We are committed to building community projects that promote organic farming, alternative transportation, clean drinking water, renewable energy, green building, and using music and the arts to convey the message.
With a special focus on street-involved youth and families living in poverty, we encourage community involvement through collaborative volunteerism, education, programs and media events. We help others enhance their food and housing security, learn life skills, and build confidence to make the transition to a more sustainable lifestyle - leading to a Global Egalitarian System for the good of all.
We strive to create an inclusive community where all members have the skills, confidence, and support to live a healthy life. It is our pledge to each other and to the world we are creating, to help each other live life to the fullest.
Our method of collaboration within our Transition Inter-Community Network is based on scientific benchmarks to meet everyone's’ needs - instead of what’s most profitable - therefore exchange between members requires no monetary attachment.
- Documentaries & Films
- Funding for expansion
- Intentional Communities
- Community of like-minded members
- How-tos and demonstrations
- Events and media programs
- Contributor Business Promotion
- BUD Weekly meetings.
- Formal Consensus as described in On Conflict & Consensus, & Consensus for Cities.
- Self assignment of tasks during scheduled meetings.
- Scientific Method (Plan, Do, Study, Act)
- If a problem is brought to light, a possible solution is then brought to the table, or an adjustment to a pre-existing process or structure is suggested.
- We use the wisdom of the crowd via polls, 1 on 1 anecdotal interviews pooled together and reviewed for trends, as well as various types of crowdsourcing.
Responsibilities of Trustees:
- Be a beacon of example
- To serve the Contributors
- Adhere to Team Commitments
- Maintain website
- Be a source of support for fellow members
- Provide outreach to other intentional communities, co-ops, organizations, and other similar movements.
- Align values and behaviors with The Transition Benchmarks
- Do continual personal education
- Develop systems and procedures
- Maintain Communal mindset towards Egalitarian lifestyle
- Understand that all work created for and done on behalf of The Transition remain with The Transition, even if one leaves the BUD and is no longer able to fulfill the role or obligations of a Trustee.
Grantors: Mike Upstone & Nicole Bienfang
Beneficiaries: I hereby agree to the following statement:
I will participate in the positive, inclusive decision-making structure of The Transition and abide by the decisions made in my Contributorship to The Transition. I bring my integrity and commitment to the ideals of trust, respect, self-empowerment, cooperation, equal access to power, and non-violence. I am committed to the vision of diverse membership of The Transition and the site is considered a “Safe Zone". I hereby agree to treat everyone equal of value with differing gifts and Contribute for the good of all. I will attempt to minimize barriers to Contributors of any groups wishing to participate.
(Please endorse below if you agree to abide by this Trust and all statements made herein. Use of this site is considered an implied agreement to this Trust even if your name is absent from the “signatures” below.)
Alchemist - [email protected]
Anton Erzen 17BB
Hard Yout, nice School, hard University, electronics Ingeneer, nice Workplace
Donate on behalf of Anton Erzen: