Sumira Ramzan commented on Report Portal 2017-07-09 15:53:01 -0500 on July 09, 2017 at 03:53 PM (CDT)Going for phase -1 review session
TELL US HOW YOU'VE BEEN HELPING
Thanks for helping make a difference in your community.
How did you help out The Transition, on a grassroots level, in your community?
Be sure to include how many hours of your time you contributed as well!
- Volunteered at a local event
- Helped friends and family get involved
- Shared your story
- Wrote a letter to a local paper
- Shared a story on Twitter or Facebook
- Helping the Transition Team to work on the website
- Something else?
Take a few minutes to tell us which activities you took part in, and let us know how it went.Submit Progress
Sumira Ramzan posted about The Law on Facebook 2017-06-20 08:18:15 -0500 on June 20, 2017 at 08:18 AM (CDT)The Law
- Do no harm
- Deprive none of the benefit and joy of their property or labor
- Use no fraud in contract
We also govern our online and offline community with a set of Standards. We feel that these standards really go without saying, but due to the system we have all been programmed by must be explicitly stated so there is no confusion of the expectations of our Contributors.
Sumira Ramzan endorsed 2017-06-17 06:14:36 -0500 on June 17, 2017 at 06:14 AM (CDT)
After reading this, please endorse below as The Transition sees YOU as one of our many beneficiaries.
Intent: We unite and empower people to take positive action towards enhancing and protecting all life and our environment for future generations.
Purpose: Our purpose is to construct real solutions by providing the support, space, and resources for the common heritage of the Earth's resources and to do so via our collective knowledge. We are committed to building community projects that promote organic farming, alternative transportation, clean drinking water, renewable energy, green building, and using music and the arts to convey the message.
With a special focus on street-involved youth and families living in poverty, we encourage community involvement through collaborative volunteerism, education, programs and media events. We help others enhance their food and housing security, learn life skills, and build confidence to make the transition to a more sustainable lifestyle - leading to a Global Egalitarian System for the good of all.
We strive to create an inclusive community where all members have the skills, confidence, and support to live a healthy life. It is our pledge to each other and to the world we are creating, to help each other live life to the fullest.
Our method of collaboration within our Transition Inter-Community Network is based on scientific benchmarks to meet everyone's’ needs - instead of what’s most profitable - therefore exchange between members requires no monetary attachment.
- Documentaries & Films
- Funding for expansion
- Intentional Communities
- Community of like-minded members
- How-tos and demonstrations
- Events and media programs
- Contributor Business Promotion
- BUD Weekly meetings.
- Formal Consensus as described in On Conflict & Consensus, & Consensus for Cities.
- Self assignment of tasks during scheduled meetings.
- Scientific Method (Plan, Do, Study, Act)
- If a problem is brought to light, a possible solution is then brought to the table, or an adjustment to a pre-existing process or structure is suggested.
- We use the wisdom of the crowd via polls, 1 on 1 anecdotal interviews pooled together and reviewed for trends, as well as various types of crowdsourcing.
Responsibilities of Trustees:
- Be a beacon of example
- To serve the Contributors
- Adhere to Team Commitments
- Maintain website
- Be a source of support for fellow members
- Provide outreach to other intentional communities, co-ops, organizations, and other similar movements.
- Align values and behaviors with The Transition Benchmarks
- Do continual personal education
- Develop systems and procedures
- Maintain Communal mindset towards Egalitarian lifestyle
- Understand that all work created for and done on behalf of The Transition remain with The Transition, even if one leaves the BUD and is no longer able to fulfill the role or obligations of a Trustee.
Grantors: Mike Upstone & Nicole Bienfang
Beneficiaries: I hereby agree to the following statement:
I will participate in the positive, inclusive decision-making structure of The Transition and abide by the decisions made in my Contributorship to The Transition. I bring my integrity and commitment to the ideals of trust, respect, self-empowerment, cooperation, equal access to power, and non-violence. I am committed to the vision of diverse membership of The Transition and the site is considered a “Safe Zone". I hereby agree to treat everyone equal of value with differing gifts and Contribute for the good of all. I will attempt to minimize barriers to Contributors of any groups wishing to participate.
(Please endorse below if you agree to abide by this Trust and all statements made herein. Use of this site is considered an implied agreement to this Trust even if your name is absent from the “signatures” below.)
Sumira Ramzan commented on Personal Impact of Phase IV – “Pollination” (Community) 2017-01-08 02:27:45 -0600 on January 08, 2017 at 02:27 AM (CST)I Love to involve in such activities which makes life better and best.The concept is to encourage the major aspects of life with full vision and implementation of ideas.Different people give suggestion and provide evaluation in thoughts.We love to work on ideas that must be enhanced with future evaluation.Some time we need a different look into the work.
Sumira Ramzan tagged Nicole Bienfang's Research Assistant, Volunteeer/Consultant- The Transition Team with tin (transition inter-community network) person 2016-11-06 07:53:47 -0600 on November 06, 2016 at 07:53 AM (CST)
A Research Assistant's job duties cover all aspects of research for The Transition Team's needs. This person will be expected to meet all requirements of being a Transition Team member. If those requirements cannot be met they may take on the position on a Consultant basis. The Research Assistant will research persons, organizations and topics of interest that aid The Transition Team in developing programs and increasing the organizations success rate of achieving its goals.Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Looking up intel about persons, organizations, and topics of interest
- Reporting back findings in a timely fashion to The Transition Team via Googledocs
- Watching films or documentaries and taking notes regarding individuals that are featured in them
- Updating files as needed
- Creating back up files
To get more information and apply please contact: Nicole Bienfang
Sumira - firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to see the change in society,in environment to make the world better place to live.However ,i remain busy in my work and job but my passions take me too long.
Sumira Ramzan 59BB
i am b.e computer system engineer.