Ryanna Rami Muur El commented on Set Your Intention- Step 1 2019-05-25 08:47:32 -0500 on May 25, 2019 at 08:47 AM (CDT)I am on this website because I was born with a mission, a vision, and a purpose, and also the sensitivity and intuition to know that transformation severely needs to made. Our potential is unlimited and we have to take action to create the life we all have the right to live. I have grown into the wisdom of the power we have as the people and The Transition will help me to continue this glorious journey much more effectively and swiftly. Now I have a community I think I can work with, and the structure to effectively progress with a detailed roadmap & community to build with. The whole direction and attitude of this organization is almost identical to mine. So it’s only right that I’m here
Ryanna Rami Muur El endorsed 2019-05-24 21:06:56 -0500 on May 24, 2019 at 09:06 PM (CDT)
After reading this, please endorse below as The Transition sees YOU as one of our many beneficiaries.
Intent: We unite and empower people to take positive action towards enhancing and protecting all life and our environment for future generations.
Purpose: Our purpose is to construct real solutions by providing the support, space, and resources for the common heritage of the Earth's resources and to do so via our collective knowledge. We are committed to building community projects that promote organic farming, alternative transportation, clean drinking water, renewable energy, green building, and using music and the arts to convey the message.
With a special focus on street-involved youth and families living in poverty, we encourage community involvement through collaborative volunteerism, education, programs and media events. We help others enhance their food and housing security, learn life skills, and build confidence to make the transition to a more sustainable lifestyle - leading to a Global Egalitarian System for the good of all.
We strive to create an inclusive community where all members have the skills, confidence, and support to live a healthy life. It is our pledge to each other and to the world we are creating, to help each other live life to the fullest.
Our method of collaboration within our Transition Inter-Community Network is based on scientific benchmarks to meet everyone's’ needs - instead of what’s most profitable - therefore exchange between members requires no monetary attachment.
- Documentaries & Films
- Funding for expansion
- Intentional Communities
- Community of like-minded members
- How-tos and demonstrations
- Events and media programs
- Contributor Business Promotion
- BUD Weekly meetings.
- Formal Consensus as described in On Conflict & Consensus, & Consensus for Cities.
- Self assignment of tasks during scheduled meetings.
- Scientific Method (Plan, Do, Study, Act)
- If a problem is brought to light, a possible solution is then brought to the table, or an adjustment to a pre-existing process or structure is suggested.
- We use the wisdom of the crowd via polls, 1 on 1 anecdotal interviews pooled together and reviewed for trends, as well as various types of crowdsourcing.
Responsibilities of Trustees:
- Be a beacon of example
- To serve the Contributors
- Adhere to Team Commitments
- Maintain website
- Be a source of support for fellow members
- Provide outreach to other intentional communities, co-ops, organizations, and other similar movements.
- Align values and behaviors with The Transition Benchmarks
- Do continual personal education
- Develop systems and procedures
- Maintain Communal mindset towards Egalitarian lifestyle
- Understand that all work created for and done on behalf of The Transition remain with The Transition, even if one leaves the BUD and is no longer able to fulfill the role or obligations of a Trustee.
Grantors: Mike Upstone & Nicole Bienfang
Beneficiaries: I hereby agree to the following statement:
I will participate in the positive, inclusive decision-making structure of The Transition and abide by the decisions made in my Contributorship to The Transition. I bring my integrity and commitment to the ideals of trust, respect, self-empowerment, cooperation, equal access to power, and non-violence. I am committed to the vision of diverse membership of The Transition and the site is considered a “Safe Zone". I hereby agree to treat everyone equal of value with differing gifts and Contribute for the good of all. I will attempt to minimize barriers to Contributors of any groups wishing to participate.
(Please endorse below if you agree to abide by this Trust and all statements made herein. Use of this site is considered an implied agreement to this Trust even if your name is absent from the “signatures” below.)
Ryanna Rami Muur El commented on I been here in the transition for awhile now.. 2019-06-07 17:24:06 -0500 on June 07, 2019 at 05:24 PM (CDT)Wow… are you getting notifications? Because I wouldn’t even know responded if it wasn’t for me checking the activity feed randomly just now. Anywho…. I would very much like to join you. I get an angelic vibe just from the spirit of your posts here. I want so badly to create safe havens of truth and abundance, starting with food, shelter and spiritual/metaphysical education. I want to join all these groups together that have the same vision of a holistically transcended world. I would love to connect. I’m an empath as well and my heart goes out to the universe. I have ambitions of being an herbalist, biologist, agricultural, and a shaman, if you will. Women are the center of my focus when it comes to healing the world, because women are the creators adn nothing will get better without women doing the bettering. If you will have me, I would love to talk and visit this beautiful place you speak of and faithfully build something together for thr good of all.
Ryanna Rami Muur El - email@example.com
Ryanna Rami Muur El 52BB
Company Owner at SEO Expanse Digital Marketing