Cory Bradley posted about Site Expectations on Facebook 2018-05-22 01:59:19 -0500 on May 22, 2018 at 01:59 AM (CDT)Post your suggestions for The Transition
Share with us what your expectations are of using the site. Please do your best to answer the questions below as well as provide any other expectations that come to mind.
- What problems do you feel we will help you solve or resolve?
- How active do you intend to be with the site (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)?
- Do you expect to do the bulk of the work to get your project off the ground, or do you feel that's the role you want our Transition Team to play?
- Do you plan to be very invested in our organization and stay with us for a long time (maybe even years) or are you registered on the site just to see what it's about?
- How do you expect our organization to fund projects (like yours) in order to launch them?
- Do you feel our site is meant to help you solely with professional matters or personal ones too?
- Are you willing to contribute and give to others registered on the site as well as receive and take their offerings?
- Are you willing to help with promoting the site as long as you feel it is in alignment with your personal values?
- Do you expect your use of this site to be "life altering" in any way?
- With the knowledge that we are run by a small and 100% volunteer run team, how fast do you feel our turn around time will be for any things entered into the Suggestion Box or sent to us via the Contact Us pages?
- Do you feel all of the above expectations you have provided are reasonable?
Feel free to write any additional expectations that were not prompted at the close of your answers to the questions above.
Cory Bradley published Help provide a regenerative living artist community devoted to giving back to the earth! in Site Expectations 2018-05-22 01:58:55 -0500 on May 22, 2018 at 01:58 AM (CDT)
1. There is almost unlimited things that i could achieve with the proper help, initially a home, local food security, and reducing not only my own carbon footprint, but also helping others reduce theirs. Later I aim to raise the local water table, help provide jobs, organic non-gmo seeds, provide permaculture courses, help impoverished areas get affordable shelter, clean water and abundant food. 2. Weekly, for i have many other things i am juggling at the moment. 3. I have a solid team that is dedicated to our vision so the majority of work to get the project going will be done by us, plus i was a promoter for years and have a very good network so i will be doing most of the business and networking. 4. I would say for years because our aim is to create a "Gaianomcs" that will benefit life in all its forms, so essentially our relationship should benefit both of us more and more as we grow individually. 5. I try not to have expectations but i guess through contributors, investors, donations, or any other means you may have available to you, or by helping me get 501c3 status so i can get grants and do fundraisers myself. 6. I believe that its all connected so the professional matters you will be helping me with will in turn help me with many of my personal ones as well. 7. Absolutely! The aim is to he helping and contributing to everyone in the community. 8. As long as we both benefit that wouldn't be a problem for me. 9. Once again I try not to have expectations but if things go as i hope they will, it will be life altering to more than just my own! 10. I didn't really consider that, i wouldn't know, anywhere from a day to a week or two? 11. Yes I do and i believe that the power of the universe is on our side for this!
Redirecting the human fate! - email@example.com
Because we are the change that we wish to see in the world and we are making this transition happen!
Cory Bradley 33BB
I was born in a bus in the woods of Mount Shasta California and lived in the bus and in communes around the area for most of my life, so I have always had a deep connection to nature. My parents were rainbow hippies that practiced knowlege, a meditation m