Add your name-because real, lasting change only happens when we organize. The kind of progress we seek doesn't come easy—it requires people like YOU working towards it. Will you?
- Endorse Our Trust.
- Make an Endorsement with the reason why you are supporting The Transition!
Feature Requests for Nationbuilder
We have built The Transition website on Nationbuilder and although it is feature rich there are some features we feel we need, but that they do not offer at this time. In order for their staff to work on these developments they need to see how serious we are about needing them. Please go to the following feature request pages listed below and check the box that says "Important to Me" and leave a comment if you like!
- Assign Political Capital Based on Membership Levels
- Email "drip" campaigns - scheduled communications in series
- Allow donors to "cover the processing fees" on their credit card donations
- Cloned Events Should Copy Tags
- Add Ability to Tag User When They Complete a PATH
- Events Displayed Until End Date
- Add a Waiting List Feature to Events
- Add an "autoresponses" option alongside SEO & Social Media in the CMS
- Suggestion Box as Forums: Call Array of Multiple Page's Activities
- Quiz or Test Feature
- Notification E-mail When Referral Leads to a New Member to Nation
- Automatic PATH Sign-Up
- Allow Recruiters to See the Registered Users and Number of People They Recruited
- No Error Message When Navigating to a Page You Do Not Have Permissions to Access
- The pricing between the Leader and Organization tiers seems to be a steep jump
- Create new plan based on Leader + Memberships
- Multiple Suggestions for Paths Improvements
- Provide Automated E-mail After Path is Completed
- Make Unread/ Not Responded to E-mails More Visible on Broadcasters Page+ Text Notifications
- Spam Protection?
- Add ability to add image captions through WYSIWYG editor
- Assign Political Capital for Path Completion
- "Logged in only" pages log users out when multiple tabs are opened
- Bug: Signing in brings the user to last page they signed out from