Unity, Strategy, and Nonviolent Power for an Unstoppable Movement
This portion of the website maps out the path you need to take depending on the direction you chose. Like a guidebook, this section describes the milestones and choices necessary to take on each path. You will learn where the traps and snags are, as well as where the well-trodden and proven paths can be found. You will find firsthand stories told by others who have taken the journey before you and be able to learn from their missteps. As well as discover the methods they have found that work for them. Your Action Plan includes a set of tools activists (and those who wish to get active) can use to:
- Build Community
- Train in Nonviolence Principles
- Create and pursue strategic thinking toward the realization of campaign goals.
- the Roadmap MANDALA (see Our Plan)
- web-based ways to connect with one another and benefit from many resources, such as the COMPASS, and Study Guides, and finally
- ways to build a strategy for long-term change integrated into the model itself.
See Related Page:
Sources: Metta Center: What is a Road-map
Contributors: Metta Center
Recommended Reading: Metta Center: What is a Road-map
Was this helpful?
If not then leave us a suggestion on how it can be improved