- YouTube Tracker: Promote Community
Videos should promote community building and living.
- YouTube Tracker: No RBE
Videos must not contain RBE in the name.
- YouTube Tracker: Positive Content
Content should be positive in nature and promote equality. Ex. Pro-peace instead of anti-war. The issues we address on this site are reframed so that, instead of fighting against something, contributors are asked to describe what they are "fighting" for, and to create a vision of the community they want to bring into existence
- YouTube Tracker: Comments Section
The YouTube Tracker Comments page is only for videos where you left a comment about The Transition and are looking for upvotes.
"There are only two options. To be the person who is making positive change or to support the one who is making positive change."
The organizing being done by grass-roots Contributors across the world is creating momentum and changing the conversation on important issues- and you have an important role to play in growing this movement.
- Direct people asking questions about The Transition (on Quora, Facebook and other forums) to our website. Talk about our campaigns and victories in your own language, and make sure your friends know how you're making a difference. Be sure to use your Personalized Supporter Referral Link to refer new people to the site and earn rewards.
-Wear The Transition T-shirt, sweatshirt or button when you go to large public events,they make a great conversation piece!
- Place one of our banners on your website or blog.
- Recommend or Supply your local library with one or all of the books found on our recommended reading list.
- Purchase items from our online stores and member businesses. The more you purchase the things you need and want from other members the more your funds go to the projects we support. Always think about shopping with us first when the holidays roll around! Remember you "vote" for the future you want, with the money you chose to spend. Where is your future headed?
Who do you know that supports our mission? Recommend our site & help us reach our goals even faster!
Begin to Speak Up, Spread The Word & Connect With People
Now that you have been educating yourself about what is going on in the world via our Movie Vault and other information on the site, start speaking up to others about it. While it may seem taboo to bring up certain subjects, you will be surprised to see how many people are feeling a lot of this stuff behind the scenes in their own private lives. Share information you like from the site, as this is how we will get more people educating themselves and thinking about things. You can share our website, and documentaries to get the ball rolling or maybe even host an event or movie screening! Get creative with it. Use photos on Facebook, put posters in your community or go big and pull off a community event like free hugs in a public area. These actions turn heads and get people asking what it’s all about. A great way to spread the word. Connect with others in your community. By starting a Meetup group or connecting with others in your area on a regular basis, people can begin to unite their ideas and see how they can assist each other to begin moving forward. You will be very surprised to find out how we are all a key piece of the puzzle in any given group. Together we can achieve big things. If you are having difficulty thinking of people to talk to about The Transition use our Memory Jogger page to think of names of people you may know.
The issue we face now in our early stages is that we must create a large following of Contributors for ICs and community experts to take us seriously and want to dedicate the time it takes to pass on their sage advice and experience. So, we need all of you to help get as many people as possible involved! We do have some ICs currently working with us, but again until we gain ourselves more clout we are not their top priority at the moment.
Bonus Tip: You can help us raise funding for our various programs and activities without spending anything extra. Visit Amazon by clicking the button below and a portion of your purchases will go to The Transition!Start recruiting