Share with us what your expectations are of using the site. Please do your best to answer the questions below as well as provide any other expectations that come to mind.
- What problems do you feel we will help you solve or resolve?
- How active do you intend to be with the site (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)?
- Do you expect to do the bulk of the work to get your project off the ground, or do you feel that's the role you want our Transition Team to play?
- Do you plan to be very invested in our organization and stay with us for a long time (maybe even years) or are you registered on the site just to see what it's about?
- How do you expect our organization to fund projects (like yours) in order to launch them?
- Do you feel our site is meant to help you solely with professional matters or personal ones too?
- Are you willing to contribute and give to others registered on the site as well as receive and take their offerings?
- Are you willing to help with promoting the site as long as you feel it is in alignment with your personal values?
- Do you expect your use of this site to be "life altering" in any way?
- With the knowledge that we are run by a small and 100% volunteer run team, how fast do you feel our turn around time will be for any things entered into the Suggestion Box or sent to us via the Contact Us pages?
- Do you feel all of the above expectations you have provided are reasonable?
Feel free to write any additional expectations that were not prompted at the close of your answers to the questions above.
As the title of your submission please type your FULL NAME followed by the word EXPECTATION.
Example: Joan Smith's Expectations
1. I am joining TT to be helpful and to learn. Humanity and freedom are my passion projects. TT will bring me focus. 2. Weekly and sometimes daily. 3. I will be contributing and collaborating. 4. I want to see positive changes and I want to be a part of that. 5. Through the use of grants and fundraising. 6. My hope is the help I can receive and give will be both professional and personal. 7. Yes 8. I don't use social media to promote anything except my own yoga teaching rarely. When I am passionate and excited about something, though, you can't stop my word of mouth promoting. 9. I understand you get out what you put in. My life goal is to be spirit led and I believe that's what led me here. We shall see. I hope for everything for everyone. 10. The turnaround on corresponding rate between the teams partly is dependent upon myself so I have a pretty good feeling about it. 11. Yes
1. Personally, this may be a perfect way for me to get more productive. I am already an LGBTQ activist, but I'm also mentally ill which really hinders my productivity. I'd like to do more in my community in a way that I can digest and handle.
2. I'll definitely visit this site weekly, but if I get more invested, I'll definitely be on more than that.
3. I would like the Transition Team to help me do the bulk of the work at first. I'm a very slow worker but I do provide quality when I'm finished.
4. If things go right, I'd like to stay invested. My brain tends to go all over the place, but I want to help out in any way I can.
5. I'm not sure what project would be good for me yet.
6. I feel like this site could really help me branch out in more than just a professional way - perhaps help me branch out and get comfortable with a work environment.
7. I'm always willing to go and recieve in any way I can.
8. I'll definitely promote the website.
9. I hope this website impacts my life in a positive way.
10. I bet you'll definitely listen to any feedback given. All ideas are potential.
11. I hope my expectations are reasonable, if not we can always find a compromise.
I feel that The Transition will help to solve the issue of individuals and organizations working in silos to address the world's problems. I plan to be active daily or at minimum weekly. I plan to do the bulk of the work to get our project of the ground. I plan to stick around for quite a while. I expect funding through partnership and cross promotional efforts. I believe there's professional and personal assistance here. Always willing to contribute and receive. Always willing to promote any business or organization focused on expanding good works. I don't expect any life altering changes yet...still need to explore and learn here. I expect turn around time is 3-5 days.
1. The Transition will help me address homelessness and economic issues in Johnson City, TN in sustainable ways
2. I intend to engage on the site daily
3. I expect to do the bulk of the work to get my projects off the ground
4. I plan to be heavily invested in the transition for years to come
5. By raising funds along with the organizations I'm trying to improve
6. My professional goals are my personal goals. I want to nurture my personal development by nurturing my community's development.
7. I am willing to contribute to the give and take of this online community of movers.
8. I am willing to promote the site to fellow movers and shakers because it's the tool that I think my community needs to get our projects out of the idea stage.
9. I expect this site to accelerate my career
10. I think it's going to be a little slow at first but then it will steadily speed up
11. I feel like all of my expectations are reasonable because I am not going to set myself up for failure
12. I want to improve my community by acting as a quasi consultancy to work with local non-profits, businesses, and homeless agencies in the city to achieve their goals and accomplish projects in my interests (reducing homelessness and improving homeless prevention efforts).
I have efforts that stem with only the goal behind its intentions. We can not expect in such a chaotic universe.
1. Hoping to get the my 501 © of the ground and be able to help others 2. As often as I can at the least weekly. 3. I hoping we can share equal roles in getting it up and going 4. I’m looking to become part of the team and continue helping others as you help me 5. I’m not to sure how that works but I would apricate 6. I feel this site is here to help teams and individuals .7. yes I would give as well as receive. 8. Yes I would gladly promote this side as long as its values always stay just. 9. I’m hoping to be on a new path and helping many others. 10. I feel that turn around for this site is very well passed for its size. 11. Yes I find that all I have stated is very reasonable.
1. More ability with public conflict avoidance and peaceful resolution. 2. Daily, then weekly as it gets more demanding. 3. It depends on what the "work" entails. 4. Cannot predict if i will like this or if y'all will like me, so i don't know. 5. Funding projects are for those who want projects to succeed. I do not know what projects you mean. 6. Ideally both, but again, i have no idea as i have not read all of your lengthy website yet. 7. Do you mean time, money, or wisdom? 8. I always promote what i like when able and appropriate. When i love it, even more so. 9. Expect it, no. Hope so, yes. 10. My guess is that a lean and efficient organization can respond within 2 working days. 11. Yes as i am very reasonable.
1. Fear of change. 2. Weekly 3. I will do bulk of work. 4. Will see how goes to determine stay time. 5. Do not know how you do that. 6. Hope it's both. 7. Yes, hope it's a balanced reciprocity. 8. Yes. 9. It could be 10. I'm from hawaii, so used to phone calls and emails being rarely returned. 11. Yes
There are plenty of resources here that I have studied before I took a break to concentrate on other matters. I hope to bring those other matters to you all as soon as possible. I am not sure if this is the best place for sharing ideas. Comments welcome, here or on Facebook.
1. getting involved with your org. forces me to fully explain to somebody “in the field”, as it were (the field of “Planet Healing”?, i heard it refered that way once) my complex vision of possible change... that is my primary goal met, right there... let’s do this, bring it, lol... 2. Daily, is my honest guestimate at this point. 3. i expect to do all the work, i guess 4. i HOPE to work with what you do and represent at least until we heal this damn planet! (after maybe we can just stay friends? lol) 5. at this point i’m not looking for funding. 6. in my world those do not distinguish so readily, but i expect your site might welcome whatever stays relevant to the current focus. 7. absolutely, love to share and to learn and explore 8. for sure i’ll help, maties... yarrr 9. it seems to want to go there, perhaps... i expect this whole year to be life altering in the sense that i intend to do my best to activate or release my vision... and if your group can help me get started and perhaps even gather a bit of traction... shazam, life altered. Do i expect this? hmmm. . . . YES ! yes i do :) 10. i think maybe a week might be reasonable, less would be better obviously... 3 days might be optimal, if 1 day creates too much stress... and “variable within a week depending on work load” would also be just fine... if it’s reliable, i would have patience for whatever. 11. what? i should go back and read? i trust myself the first time... i’m reasonable, i did my best...yes they’re reasonable (but please let me know otherwise)
1. Finding critical mass for my projects 2. Probably monthly 3. I already do all the work 4. Yes 5. Possibly crowdfunding or maybe finding a developer willing to volunteer or work for equity 6. Probably both 7.Yes 8.Yes 9. Probably, though every day is life altering when you are present and in your passion. 10. a few weeks 11.Yes
1 My inner vision of how beautiful and wonderful life on Earth can potentially be is not congruent with the reality of my current day to day experience. 2 I intend to use the site daily or as often as it makes sense to use it. (I intend to be working at my action plan daily or close to it. If at some point I am doing a step on my action plan that has me doing something in the real world I might not actually come onto the website if it isn’t required for the work I’m doing at that time.) 3 I expect to have a reciprocal relationship with The Transition in which I am doing plenty of work to start/develop/maintain my projects as part of the TT network and you will be helping me with guidance, encouragement, fellowship and support. 4 As long as you are here for me I want to be here for you. I feel that it is my divine duty to act as a guardian/steward to life and Earth and it seems like TT is going to be a lot of help in empowering me in my mission and aligning me with people with the same aim. So yes I do see myself being very actively involved for a long time. 5 Funds contributed from monthly donations and income generated by hybrid co-op businesses? and well to be honest I don’t know how realistic this is, but I imagine that I will be able to start small with my project, keep costs relatively low in the initial stages and turn a small profit to progressively save up and expand as more resources become available. I don’t know the practical details about how the funds will be generated but I am very hopeful that with your guidance and my willingness to put in my “sweat equity” my visions will manifest. 6 I feel that all matters in life are connected to each other and the site is touching every area of my life in a transformative way. 7 Yes 8 Yes, once I know more about it. I would want to be pretty confident with the concepts and info before trying to teach other people about it. 9 Life is ever-changing and every experience I’ve had has been life-altering. So yes I expect using the site will aid in my continued growth and transformation. 10 I don’t know. I’m sure it will depend on the humans on the other side of the webforms, how they are feeling on that day, what needs of theirs are or aren’t being fulfilled and to what degree, what kind other obligations they have in their day-to-day lives, etc. I imagine most queries would be addressed within a few days 11 Isn't “reasonable” an evaluation according to NVC? Haha. But to be honest I really don’t know. I don’t pretend to have a completely clear picture of how the transition is going to happen and what it’s going to take. some other expectations I want to share.. I expect that I will be amazed and inspired countless times by the people working and growing alongside me and that I will also amaze and inspire others. I expect that we will face some difficulties and that at times circumstances may appear bleak. I expect I will find financial freedom and ultimate fulfillment. I expect that I will develop some incredible friendships. I expect that we will be successful in manifesting Heaven on Earth. I expect I will continue evolving into an ever more beautiful being and learn to provide ever greater value to the beings of the cosmos.
1) unknown 2) monthly 3) I have run my project for 10 years 4) depends on what I find 5) by connecting interested parties 6) niether 7) yes 8) yes 9) no 10) no expectation 11) seems pretty random.
1. Meet like minded people. 2. At least weekly.. depends on how busy I am.. 3. I feel I will do mist of the work for my projects.. 4. I'll be here for awhile.. 5. Im not really sure? If I can get funding some where I have a wonderful plan.. 6. Both..7. Yes 8. Yes. 9. Possible 10. I am not sure?? 11. Yes they are responsible..
1) Finding community to cocreate with. Finding awesome people is the problem I expect to solve 2) Almost daily 3) For “my” project I am hoping to find many people to do the work as I have limited spoons. I do not expect ANYONE to do something they do not want to and feel called to do 4) I am here for the long haul to work on my project and help others with theirs, once we have saved all of humanity I will take a break 5) I do not expect funding, I have my own (similar) funding model 6) It is all connected, I bring my whole self to everything I do and accept others as they are. 7) Yes that is what community is 8) Absolutely...already tweeted it and shared it on FB 9) Already has been, introduced to nonviolent communication and non zero days 10) A few days would be my expectation but communication to a timeline would help me if it is longer than a week (ie: it takes us a few weeks to get back to people) 11) I am a very reasonable person, even when it comes to me “unreasonable project”. I do not require my expectations to be met. I am here for what is offered as it changes and evolves.
I have learnt from many of lifes challenges that it is easier to go with the flow and not have too many expectations. I can not wait to meet other people to co create with and support peoples projects and see if there are people interested in my projects.
2. monthly, 3. Collaborating is the only way we can Transition, 4. Yes, I am very invested although I spend little time here, 5. My organization has self funding, 6. I want this site to help mostly with catalyzing a paradigm shift, 7. I am a fully committed Gifter 8. Yes, raising awareness about solutions is how we change the world, 9. My life is changing every year, 10. You seem pretty fast at responding. 11. Yes.
If not then leave us a suggestion on how it can be improved