Jordan Conley commented on Starting a Movement 2018-03-07 16:26:00 -0600 on March 07, 2018 at 04:26 PM (CST)So simple! Very true nonetheless!
Jordan Conley posted about Site Expectations on Facebook 2018-03-01 19:31:53 -0600 on March 01, 2018 at 07:31 PM (CST)Post your suggestions for The Transition
Share with us what your expectations are of using the site. Please do your best to answer the questions below as well as provide any other expectations that come to mind.
- What problems do you feel we will help you solve or resolve?
- How active do you intend to be with the site (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)?
- Do you expect to do the bulk of the work to get your project off the ground, or do you feel that's the role you want our Transition Team to play?
- Do you plan to be very invested in our organization and stay with us for a long time (maybe even years) or are you registered on the site just to see what it's about?
- How do you expect our organization to fund projects (like yours) in order to launch them?
- Do you feel our site is meant to help you solely with professional matters or personal ones too?
- Are you willing to contribute and give to others registered on the site as well as receive and take their offerings?
- Are you willing to help with promoting the site as long as you feel it is in alignment with your personal values?
- Do you expect your use of this site to be "life altering" in any way?
- With the knowledge that we are run by a small and 100% volunteer run team, how fast do you feel our turn around time will be for any things entered into the Suggestion Box or sent to us via the Contact Us pages?
- Do you feel all of the above expectations you have provided are reasonable?
Feel free to write any additional expectations that were not prompted at the close of your answers to the questions above.
As the title of your submission please type your FULL NAME followed by the word EXPECTATION.
Example: Joan Smith's Expectations
Jordan Conley published I hope to be part of the movement taking humanity beyond capitalism in Site Expectations 2018-03-01 19:31:07 -0600 on March 01, 2018 at 07:31 PM (CST)
1. My biggest problem is direction. I have good ideas but do not always know how to implement them. 2. I could use the site daily or almost daily at least. 3. I have a project started. I have a non profit with the goal of helping integrate the community through the bonds built through sports. I could use some help, but am willing to help others also. 4. I have already been sharing The Transition, The Zeitgeist Movement, The Venus Project, and Ubuntu for years now. I feel helping the world move past capitalism is the most important thing anyone can do. So I plan on sticking around for awhile. 5. I am not positive how The Transition is going to help fund things, but I am willing to help. 6. I guess the site would help on both levels. 7. I am willing to contribute, mostly time right now. 8. Yes. I already do! 9. I sure hope so! 10. I am not sure the response times, but Nicole is good on Facebook. 11. Things seem good. My main expectation or hope is for guidance. As I said I have been sharing the info for a while. I want to see more action taken!
Jordan Conley posted about Examples of Spreading the Word on Facebook 2018-03-01 14:10:42 -0600 on March 01, 2018 at 02:10 PM (CST)Read the blog at The Transition