YOU establish philosophies for a better future. These are formed based on knowing how things are in relation to how you feel they should be.
At least one of 4 scenarios happen:
- You take no action.
- You find others like yourself but take no meaningful action.
- You find others like yourself who want to take action.
- You find a means to implement action either individually or within a group.
- You, and others like you, become unsettled by the constant societal pressures of the status quo and the direction society is going.
- You educate yourself on the current systems in place as well as research possible solutions. You ask yourself, “What can be done to change our current situation?”
Do you like this post?
If not then leave us a suggestion on how it can be improved